Kind advice: DON’T RUIN THE FUN.. BY VIEWING THE ANSWERS WITHOUT SOLVING. WIND UP ALL THE SCREWS AND NUTS OF YOUR BRAIN !! 😉 (Answers are at the bottom of this post).
1. One of these neighbors have committed a crime 45-minutes ago, but each of them claims that they were at home at the time of crime. Then who is lying?
2. Which tank will fill up first? What do you think?
3. Which bullet was shot first?
4. This question was asked in a primary school student admission test in Japan; and it went viral.
5. Paul is trapped inside a room. There is a chair, a table, 2 doors and a hole in the ceiling. Behind the 1st door, there is a serial killer. Behind the second door there is a glass tunnel which magnifies the sunlight and creates such a high temperature that even opening the door can kill Paul. So, how will poor Paul escape? (putting the chair on the table and escaping through the ceiling hole is not the answer)
6. A criminal is hiding among these costume party guests. Can you find him out?
7. 15 minutes ago, someone stole money from the ice-cream parlor. Everyone claims that they were not at the parlor in the last 15 minutes. But it is known that the thief is one of these 4 people. Who stole the money?
8. Three prisoners want to escape out of the cell. So they have climbed onto each other’s shoulders but the topmost person is still a few inches away from the window. What should they do to escape out?
9. When will the bomb blow off?
10. Can you guess?
1. Neighbor 1 (the one with the red car) has committed the crime; because the ground beneath the red car is wet and the ground beneath the other two cars is dry – which means he had gone away in the last 45 minutes.
2. Tank 3 & 4 together, will fill up first.
3. Bullet 2; as the cracks made by bullets 1 & 3 terminate at the cracks of bullet 2.
4. Simply reverse the image and you will find numbers from 86-91. So, the missing number is ’87’.
5. He can wait until it’s night (this, he can see through the ceiling hole); and then escape from the second door as there will be no sunlight at night.
6. The criminal is the right-most person because he is the only one who didn’t prepare well for the party and putted on whatever he found.
7. The man with the ice-cream is the thief; not because he is the only one with the ice-cream; if he would have bought it before the last 15 minutes, it would have already melted.
8. The tallest person should climb to the top; as he will be having the longest arms.
9. The bomb will NEVER blast. The wires of the timer are not connected to the bomb.
10. The leftmost shape ! In the process of elimination we find out that the leftmost shape is the odd one out because it is not odd.
Confused? The 4th square is eliminated because it is green. The circle is odd among the squares. The 2nd square is not outlined. The last square is the smallest.
So which is normal.. the leftmost. It’s special because it is not special!!!!
Image Source: Various
Some images have been illustrated by Leonid Khan for brightside.me